I am a mother of 4 and I'm about 5'1. 25 years old. I weigh approx 115. Need some advice right now? (Photos)

I am looking to increase my breast size to about a full C cup. I have always had small breast. Now they seem to have found a size that they are sticking with

Saggy and small breasts

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures you lost volume and they are ptotic. Breast lift and implant will give the optimal results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation. 

Save I am a mother of 4 and I'm about 5'1. 25 years old. I weigh approx 115. Need some advice right now? (

Thank you for your question and photographs. Unfortunately I think you will not obtain a satisfactory result with only implant placement. You have a moderate amount of breast sagging and excess skin to your breasts that will not correct itself with implants alone. A lift will correct both of these problems while also placing your nipple and areola into an elevated more youthful position and improving your shape and contour. Hope that this helps.

Breast augmentation - advice please.

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.
  • Hope you and your children are doing well.
  • Your photos show you need a breast lift as well as breast implants.
  • Given your height an weight, your implant size is likely to range between 275 - 400 - depending on your goal and the shape of your chest.
  • Before having a consultation, buy a bra of the kind you want to fill out and that it to the consultation.
  • You can try on sizers and see what will fill out your 'wish' bra - it is a good 3-D day to figure out the right size for your body.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Recommend Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift

Hello, just looking at your pictures, it would appear that you would be best served with a breast augmentation combined with a breast lift. I would seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and provide you with options regarding surgical options including implant size and lift techniques. Good Luck.