Would I benefit from Latisee? (Photos)

My eye lashes are very light. It's like their almost invisible. Would I benefit from Latisee? What would help define my eyes more?

Yes you will most likely benefit from Latisse for lash growth. Results may vary but if you use as directed, maximum results should come by 16 weeks. Please consult with your doctor if Latisse is right for you. I wish you the best of luck!

Latisse effects

It probably will help! It is important to remember that for some,  even use as directed will keep your lashes growing.... and growing.... and growing.... You may not want them too long. Once you have seen results you are happy with, you will most likely want to apply less frequently, to maintain -  but not encourage overgrowth.

You may! Most patients see an improvement in the length and darkness of their lashes in approximately 2-3 weeks after starting with best results after a couple months.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Eyelash Growth -- PRP/Progesterone, Hair Transplantation, Latisse

I suggest a combination approach please see an expert for an evaluation as to the cause and what options may help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Possible candidate for Latisse

Latisse normally does cause lashes to grow longer, darker and thicker, so I do think that Latisse could give you some benefit.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon