Would I benefit from a Hair Transplant? (photos)

Would I benefit from a Hairline Advancement/Lowering using Hair Transplants? I've looked a lot into the Eyebrow Transplant, and have become really interested. My eyebrows are light, and barely visible. Would I also be a good candiate for adding some more hair to change the shape of my hairline, or reduce the size of my forehead?

Hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery. If you do not like your hair line you can always consult with a doctor.

Hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery.  If you do not like your hair line you can always consult with a doctor.  You would need an examination first.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering and eyebrow transplant

If you have full eyebrows but they are transparent, then you can darken them. Hairline lowering in men must be by hair transplants because the surgical procedure when done on a man that develops recession, shows the scars from the hairline lowering procedure. On our website, there are 1000 men who have had it done in our galleries

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

Eyebrow transplants can be very successful in those without eyebrows.  The problem is that head hair transplanted to the eyebrow is going to grow faster than your eyebrow hair and longer.  Initially you may need to trim the hair once a week and then later once a month as the growth rate tends to slow down over time.  They also can be very unnatural if the transplant is not performed extremely well by a skill physician and a skilled set of assistants, who are closely monitored.  Therefore, the simplest and safest thing is to color your eyebrow hair.  You seem to have plenty of eyebrow hair so just try adding some color.  You might go to a professional stylist and colorist initially to get it right.  This will also be the least expensive method.  
I do not think you will benefit from a hair transplant.  It is inappropriate to build a boyish hairline.  Temple recession is normal in men with the onset of puberty.  If you restore this, you will look feminine.  That would not be a good thing.

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon