Would I benefit from Fat Grafting? (photos)

Would I recieve any benefit from Facial Fat Grafting?

No surgery please

Often there is no black or white answer in regards to cosmetic surgery. In your case it's about as clear-cut as it gets. You're attractive good-looking young man with normal healthy proportions and facial contour. You do not need nor should you have any surgical intervention from a cosmetic perspective. You can re-address the subject when you get to be about 55 years old. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Fat Transfer, How to Improve Final Results? TEMPLES / FACE

I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation to see what is best.  Fillers, fat, and sculptra all do well for facial volumization.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat grafting the face

Fat grafting to the face can be a very powerful way to restore youthful contours to the face or to add volume for aesthetic enhancements. Determination of whether or not fat grafting would be an appropriate procedure for you would require an in person evaluation and more thorough photo imaging. Based on your single photo one cannot determine if fat grafting is appropriate for you. I would recommend an in person consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and your goals. By doing so an appropriate treatment recommendation could be made.

Sean R. Weiss, MD, FACS
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon