Would you consider a BBL for me? (Photo)

I want a mommy makeover! What do you recommend I was thinking a BBL any suggestions I want a new body please help me . I just want a smaller stomach and bigger butt I can work on my arms my main focus is my stomach and butt.

Procedures Candidate

Hello thanks for your pictures and your inquiry. Unfortunately, it would be not wise to have you have any cosmetic surgery before you losing weight. It is for your own safety and also even, in order to get good results, you need to be as close as to your ideal weight as possible. Have you ever thought in the gastric sleeve, I have many patients that have changed their lives radically with this procedure and are very happy and healthy now. Think about it, please. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Good luck!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Would you consider a BBL for me?

I actually do a lot of body contouring work in my practice including BBLs and tummy tucks. From looking at your photos, I think you would best be served by losing some weight before undergoing a BBL combined with a tummy tuck. I have had some patients who are not able to lose weight through diet and exercise and are not interested in weight loss surgery. We ended up doing a staged procedure with more than one round of liposuction and then ultimately fat transfer to the buttocks and a tummy tuck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.  You may also want to consider a Tummy Tuck. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

#plastic surgery is not weight loss surgery

the answer to your question is not, I would not operate on you.Based on the limited information obtained from your pictures it appears that you have significant overweight, the ideal candidate for the cosmetic procedures you are considering is a patient at or close to their ideal weight, in my opinion the BMI need to be less than 30.You can find surgeons that will operate on you, but I seriously doubt their ethical values.Be sure to seek the help of board certified plastic surgeons (American Board of Plastic Surgery) preferably members of the American Society for  Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. 

Victor M. Perez, MD, FACS
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon