I'm getting 295cc in left boob and 365cc in my right boob natrelle implants full is the a big jump or would it be fine? (photos)

I tried them on and they looked even in the bra but when I got the cc they seem like a huge jump from one another I do have one bigger boob then the other. I am currently 130lbs a size 33A and I am 5'1. I also nervous and can't decide if I should go bigger o want a full C Cup.

I'm getting 295cc in left boob and 365cc in my right boob natrelle implants full is the a big jump or would it be fine?

Thank you for your question.  Being that you are asymmetric to begin with and your left breast appears larger than the right, a 70cc increase in implant size on the right will decrease some of that asymmetry in size.  A physical exam would be required to confirm.  Keep in mind that breasts are never exactly the same but symmetry can often be improved.  Please consult with your surgeon about your concerns regarding the proper implant size.  Good luck!

Mild asymmetry

You have a mild asymmetry and I am quite sure your surgeon has selected the best implants for you based on your anatomy.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Breast aug in Tulsa

Thanks for the question

The 70cc difference, even though it sounds like a lot, really is not.  Its probably less than a cup size.  I would say the asymmetry you have is probably about half a cup size....hard to say without examining you in person though.  I would trust your plastic surgeon.  The other option is to just go the same size for each breast.  You had asymmetry before that was not severe, so having it afterwards would be fine if you were ok with that.  Its nearly impossible to do a breast augmentation and get both breasts looking identical.  We have a saying in breast surgery...your breasts are sisters, not twins.  I think the size you are going with will give you a full C to a D cup.  Most women end up wishing they were a little bigger after surgery regardless of what implant you put in them.  Best to consult with your surgeon because based on your measurements, that might be the right implant for you.  

Good Luck

70 cc Difference

Thank you very much for your question.

Even though 70 cc seems like a lot, it really isn't.  It sounds like your surgeon has put a lot of thought into the implant selection, and I would have confidence in your surgeon.  The end result should be beautiful breasts that are fairly symmetric (no breasts are perfectly symmetric, they are sisters and not identical twins).  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the below link.

Asymmetric implants

Thank you for your question. When a patient has asymmetry to begin with I often give them the option of altering it or choosing two different sized implants. When trying on the implant sizers you get a feel for how they will look and if they are a match. If you are comfortable with this choice that is the important thing.

All the best 

Breast Augmentation: Information

Dear Ms. Jlaw1 129,
Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without a exam of your tissues and measurements  I can can only comment based your story, however I hope you find my comments helpful.

The "best" implant choice is based not only on volume but other important factors.
My answers to your question is based on my experience.

Your anatomy will dictate some of the mutually agreed upon decisions both you and your chosen Plastic Surgery will make.

Breast size is a very personal choice. The correct answer is what proportions you want to achieve. Sometime bigger is not better.

My responses are:
A)purchase several bras (full bodied and no padding) of the size you think you want to
be. As you realize there are no standard bra (strap/cup) sizes.
B)take a measuring cup (1 oz=30cc) place rice in a nylon
C) try on various volumes of rice with some form fitting clothes.
2) profile of implant:
A) for the same volume the higher the profile the narrower the base width.
B)there is very little difference in projection between a moderate to high profile implant
thus little affect on how the actual nipple will look.
C) the base width of the breast should equal the base width of the implant
D)thus I personally chose the profile based on the patients chest measurements,
(a high profile on a wide chest may not result in the cleavage desired and
conversely a low profile on a narrow chest may result in implant in the outside arm
3)if implant is placed under the pectoralis muscle I usually add 10% volume to what the patient chooses.... To compensate for the muscle pressing down on the muscle and for
the naturally settleing of the implant which often makes the breast appear smaller 2-3 months after surgery.

I suggest you make out a list of your questions and select several nude "model" photos of what your desired goals/look would be and then schedule several different consultative appointments with experienced Plastic Surgeons who are Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and who are ideally members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Size of #breast implants

The best way to determine what size is better for you, is with the use of breast sizers, the use of actual implants is good as well but, because the implants are smaller and more prominent in the center, it give the impression of a bigger size, reason why you should go with the next size higher( if you like a implant size 300, you should go with the next size, about 325) if you use real sizers, then the measure is usually pretty accurate, and you should follow your surgeons recommendations.
Based on the limited info obtained from your pictures, a 70 cc diference in your implants choice sound adequate.
The most important factor in obtaining a good result in your cosmetic surgery is the surgeon you elect to perform it, seek the advise of a surgeon member of the ASAPS, that will assure you of the proper training of the surgeon, in your city there are several "cosmetic surgeons" that do not have the proper training.
A real plastic surgeon have privileges to practice this type of surgery in a hospital and surgery center.

Victor M. Perez, MD, FACS
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

3D photographic imaging is much more accurate in my opinion than trying on implants.  I agree you will need 2 different volumes but without 3D imaging I don't think you'll get an accurate assessment.

John Burns, MD