Can glycolic acid and derma rolling help with cellulite?

Can 10% glycolic acid lotion help with minor cellulite along with derma rolling? I do not have money for any laser treatments or anything of the sort. I would just like to know if those will help and or anything else affordable, thank you!

Thanks for your query. Cellulite is deep seated and Glycolic peel with Dermaroller will not be of much help. Instead treatments like radio frequency, exilis are of much help. Various centers come out with different options you can see what suits your budget best.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment for cellulite

I would suggest using a combination of Brazilian Cellulite Treatment and liposuction to smooth out the areas of concern. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS