Anybody have ultherapy and actually like the results?

Ultherapy satisfaction

Absolutely! We screen our patients carefully and take pictures before the treatment, at 3 months and again at 6 months.  The pictures speak for themselves.  We have patients that return around the 2 year mark because they were so pleased with the treatment, they want to keep their results.  Thank you for your question.

Who is an Ultherapy candidate?

In our practice, we spend a lot of time picking candidates for Ultherapy.   Ultherapy is non-invasive and tightens the skin, but the results certainly do not approach a surgical outcome.

The best candidates are patients that have mild to moderate loose skin.

Many plastic surgeons and their family members have had this treatment which I think is telling.

Ultherapy is an excellent treatment....

Provided you are a good candidate for the treatment, and that the treating Specialist knows how to use the device to the best of its ability. To date, I believe this is the best device for Non-Surgical tightening for mild to moderate laxity. 

I often combine this treatment with low energy based lasers, or micro needling PRP. Results following Ultherapy are predicable, and should have a patient satisfaction rate of over 95%- once again provided candidate selection and procedure are performed to the highest standards

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Ultherapy

Our patients see great results with Ultherapy treatments and often times combine the treatments with facial fillers for optimal results.I would recommend you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon’s office to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy- Safety and Side Effects

Ultherapy is a great device especially in combination with microneedling/PRP or sculptra to get increased collagen and tightening. I have never seen a bad outcome from ultherapy in my hands. I suggest consulting with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Ultherapy reviews

If you look at the "worth it" ratings on RealSelf, you will find that most patients are pleased with their results from Ultherapy. Many of the ones who are not may have not been good candidates because of age or the degree of skin laxity.

Richard Baxter, MD

Ultherapy results

This is not an open forum. You are asking this question of doctors. The results depend on proper patient selection and appropriate patient expectations.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy results

Thanks for your question. I have had Ultherapy myself, full face, twice and I am very pleased with the lift I got. At my medispa we have performed Ultherapy since last year and have gotten very consistent nice results both with the lifting treatment and with the surface smoothing treatments. Surface smoothing treatment using the 1.5 mm transducer you should be prepared to do a series of three, about a month apart. For the standard lifting treatment it will be once or twice (depends on how much laxity you have and the robustness of your response to the energy and your goals) waiting minimum 3 months in between. Once you get the lift you desire, it will last as long as your collagen lasts, so potentially years but there are lots of variables there. Many women will repeat it in 3 years to maintain the lift.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician