Why all of a sudden after messaging do I hear a feel a lot of fluids moving around implant? Could implant be ruptured? (Photos)

I messaged my breast today a wore the band. I was experiencing some burning in my left breast when all of a sudden I can hear and feel alot of fluids. I right away was worried my implant was ruptured. The implant also feels alot different softer on the bottom also burping alot. I'm 8 days post op and I did not feel this fluid before today. I don't live in same state as surgeon and haven't heard back from there office. I can also feel fluid going over to the other breast near cleavage. Plz help

Fluid feeling after breast augmentation

It will be difficult for any physician to give good advice without examining you. What you are describing could be normal, but could represent a situation that needs treatment, like a liquifying hematoma.  Your description does not sound like an emergency, but I suggest you contact your surgeon to arrange for someone to evaluate you. It is very unlikely that this is caused by a ruptured implant. This type of problem exemplifies the hazard of not having surgery performed locally. You need a local resource to take care of the minor and major problems and concerns that often arise after surgery. Don't panic:  take a deep breath, stay calm and call your surgeon. Best wishes. 

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD