Slim Lipo near Tucson or Phoenix, AZ?

I can't find any plastic surgeons who perform slim lipo! I'm in Tucson, AZ but can travel to Phoenix/Scottsdale also. I've only found one place with poor reviews after tons of research.

Slim lipo

The Slim lipo procedure is a laser assisted liposuction that enhances skin tightening. It has a laser with two wavelenghts. Other lasers like the Smart lipo MPX have 3 wavelenghts. The reality is not what type of laser lipo you get but the experience and skills of the surgeon that performs the procedure. We have all the different machines to perform liposuction including Slim lipo and choose them based on what each patient needs. Best luck

Chandler Physician