What is the process of replacing veneers? Especially if you need gums lasered as well. How long does it normally take?

I am very sensitive of my teeth under my veneers. I was bullied my entire life. I need to have two veneers replaced and my gums lasered but I don't want to have to walk around with my actual teeth showing. Is there a way the dentist can do this process without ever having my actual teeth show?

Temporary veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that you are embarrassed of your smile. Your dentist will place temporary veneers that you'll wear while your permanent veneers are fabricated. Good luck and I hope this helps!  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Temporary veneers give a preview of the final appearance

Most dentists will take impressions of your teeth currently, then when they are done taking impressions they will create temporary veneers.  These will be secured to the teeth, but removable (so don't aggressively floss/dislodge them).