Want to know if I'm a good candidate for laser hair removal? (Photo)

I did laser hair removal test spot two month ago. I'm still wondering if I'm a good candidate to do laser hair removal. They used gentlemax pro. First of all, I didn't experience the hair fall. I'm not sure is it because it's not obvious enough for me to see. But there isn't a hair free moment. Second, it starts to grow back from the shaved length to much shorter than original. It grows slow but don't know will it grow back to original length.

Laser Hair Removal

A test spot is done to test the settings of the laser. Laser hair removal is done in a 3-6 treatments to remove the hair. To get the best results do not skip a session. Remember to be seen by an expert.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Laser Hair Removal

You would need a series a treatments  in order to get the best results. Shave the areas that you want to get treated as close as you can the day before the treatment. This treatment is time sensitive and you wouldn't want to miss your 6 week appointment or you wouldn't get optimal results.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatments -- COST BASED ON EXPERTISE, SKILL, TECHNIQUE

The test patch won't give you an indication of real results. Keep in mind, it takes at least three to six sessions to remove hair permanently. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Test spots for LHR

These are simply done to test settings, not effectiveness. You won't see any change with a small treatment or any for about 3 treatments. Analyzing after a test spot doesn't make sense. Thinner hairs on the legs take up to 10 treatments and require every 6 month touch ups. You won't have complete hair removal but improvements. Your skin type is good for that laser.

Steven F. Weiner, MD