I'm having a bbl done and my Hemoglobin is at 11.5?

So I'm getting a BBL done in a week and they just called me to say my Hemoglobin is at 11.5 and it needs to be at 12. If not they'd have to do a cell saver. Is it possible to raise that in a week? And why is it in my results say between 11.5-16 is average? Do I have to be 12? Is it possible to raise it or should I reschedule? and I just stopped breastfeeding Monday. I am 24. 5'2 and I weight 127lbs

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz