What laser is recommended to rejuvenate this under eye skin that was damaged by a 1440 laser treatment 2 years ago? (Photo)

I had some clogged pores turn to small pock marks right after the procedure and now small wrinkles; some slight fat loss as well. I am looking for for gentle collagen plumping and exfoliation of that top layer of skin -- I prefer a laser solution to injections because of allergic reaction to synthetics and the expense ( and risk) for fat injections under the eye, but am VERY concerned with additional fat loss or other types of scarring ( the acne is cleared up now).

Under the eye treatment

Hi and thanks for your question. If you have lost volume and fat under the eye, the best treatment is eaither filler or fat transfer . For the fine wrinkle Combination of PrP and RF would be a good option. I suggest to see an expert physician 

Toronto Physician

Skin Damage -- Intensif, Fraxel, Aerolase, Vascular Lasers, PRP/Microneedling, Sculptra, LED with Growth Factors, Skin Care

Burns require a series of treatments with other lasers, skin care, sculptra/prp injections for repair and collagen production and deep tissue heating for repair with microsecond yag treatments.  I suggest seeing an expert, this will require a long term treatment plan to get improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.