Tubular Breast Correction. Looking for a Surgeon in Montreal.

Hi, I have tubular breast, not too too severe case, but probably due to a bad skin quality, my gland is pushing towards the areola making it puffy, and also I don't have a full lower pole of my breast. I'm looking for a surgeon, in Montreal or near, who HAVE EXPERIENCE in correcting this anomaly. Thank you very much

Doctor Answers 1

Breast Surgeon in Montreal

Tubular Breast deformities are very challenging. Usually you need a mastopexy or breast lift with an implant augmentation. I have also done staged operations. I did not find any surgeons in Montreal in the directory of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.

Good Luck,

Leo Lapuerta JR MD FACS

Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 47 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.