I am looking for a doctor that does Brazilian butt lift and fat transfer to the breast. Any suggestions?

Im in Tualatin Oregon and feel like there's not a lot of doctors with enough experience here. What doctors do both and if I have to travel will I need a consultation prior can I get this done in a timely matter, I don't want to have to travel multiple times

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and restorative breast surgery.  would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon