I had a tt bl ba 6 months ago and have some concerns. Swell at the upper abd after eating exciting or standing to long? (photo)

1. Can abd muscles be to weak from child birth x4 2. Can plication happen without recutting the bb? 3. How much would you charge for this revision 4. My md said I could do ab exercise. I also here other things but would this cause the pudge. 4.

Swelling with the Upper Abs 6 Months Post Op

It may be best to further discuss your #concern with your plastic surgeon. Your plastic surgeon may be able to provide the details of the surgical #techniques applied to your procedure. Typically, it's recommended to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a #revision and information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. Another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.

Bulge after tummy tuck

Yes, abdominal muscles can be weak after having 4 children. To tighten the muscles, one must redo the tummy tuck. Abdominal exercise may also help. Your surgeon should examine you to explain what is happening and why. Best wishes.