I am looking for a doctor with experience in latissimus dorsi flap reconstruction who accepts Medicaid. (Photo)

I have had two failed reconstructions and am at my last resort. I am in excellent health and ready to feel whole again so I can move on with my life. I am having a hard time finding a doctor that has experience with latissimus dorsi flap reconstruction that accept Medicaid. So, if you are a doctor who can help me get this done, I am eager to hear from you. Thank you!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Breast reconstruction

I am very bothered that you are having issues getting reconstructed.  I don't know where is NC you are but please look for breast reconstruction surgeons who perform DIEP flap reconstruction and they definitely will be able to manage this situation for you.

Breast reconstruction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Agree

A latissimus flap that will replace the missing soft tissue can easily hide a small implant and look great. An opposite lift can provide balance as well if needed. Most patients can go home in 1-2 days from the hospital and receive office followup for  2-3 weeks. This is needed to minimize healing problems

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Agree

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon