What is the "O" Shot? And cost, in Midwest? Should it be performed by board certified Ob/Gyn? Cost of procedure?

I completed a series of 3 Thermiva tx 2 months ago, and for first time in my 61 yrs, I'm able to have vaginal orgasms with an ejaculate! Another doctor, on this forum, recommend the "O" shot to enhance these fabulous Thermiva results? My Thermiva gyn dr, doesn't perform this procedure, and I've seen ads , but, when I research the Drs, there not gyn's. I'm looking for an experienced gyn who does this procedure in the metro-Detroit area. Also, any sites recommended for me to research this?
See average cost near you for O-Shot

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

#PRP for vaginal O shot and G shot

Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery
#Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.
Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

Look up  O shot , G shot   PRP

#PRP for vaginal O shot and G shot

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Look up  O shot , G shot   PRP

O-shot ob/gyn

Thank you for your question. Though I can not recommend a specific ob/gyn to you, there is a website below that will help you search for board certified ob/gyn  doctors in your area that you can call upon to see if they support "O-shots" to their patients.  Hope this helps.

O-shot ob/gyn

O-shot Cost

Thank you for your question.  The O-shot price may start around $1200 and can be combined with other procedures that may enhance sexual function or help with the appearance of the external genitalia.

O-shot Cost

O-Shot Cost & If an Ob/Gyn is Necessary

Based on our market research, as we’re also in the midwest, prices typically start at around $1200. Currently, in our practice, we offer Thermi-O, a combination of the O-Shot and Thermiva and have found this combination treatment to be very effective. We offer package pricing for a combination of both treatments. Although Ob/Gyn physicians are experts at women’s health, the most important factor determine success with these treatments is knowledge of the anatomy and experience performing the procedures. It is best to find a practice that is certified to perform the O-Shot; this link has a directory of providers who are certified in your area. Best of luck!

O-Shot Cost & If an Ob/Gyn is Necessary

O-Shot Cost

Congrats on completing your ThermiVa treatments and on your spectacular results so far. At my practice, we highly recommend the combination of ThermiVa + O-Shot procedures to increase results. 

The cost for the O-Shot will vary depending on the provider's experience, demand, location and expertise. Generally speaking, O-Shot procedures should range from $1,500-$2,000, especially with choosing a well-trained Gynecologist specializing in sexual health. At my Dallas based practice, the cost of the procedure is $1,500-$1,800 depending on if it's combined with additional procedures, such as ThermiVa.

Definitely know what you're paying for when you schedule and commit to your procedure. My office includes numbing cream to keep you comfortable during the procedure as well, which has increased patient satisfaction as well.

There is a website you can search O-Shot registered providers and a quick google search will assist with that - but choose experience over location. You'll get what you pay for with any cosmetic procedure, including an O-Shot!

O-Shot Cost