Mole removal on nose next to bordering scar, help! (photos)

I have a mole about 6mm diameter that I was born with. It was flat and has raised a bit since birth. Bordering it is a scar I got when I broke my nose at 16. A plastic surgeon at that time was unsure about removal because of the bordering scar. I really dislike my mole and would like it to go, but would like to know what you all think about the bordering scar and if this could be removed without scarring, removed at all, possible outcomes, and cost? (can't see scar well in pic, sorry)

See an Expert for Best Outcome

I recommend you go to a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in mole removal and lasers so you can limit the scarring. Lasers, radiowave or shave removal can be done for mole removal. Cost will vary. See an Expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Mole removal followed by laser therapy

Surgical mole removal will likely leave a scar to some degree. I would consider mole removal followed by laser therapy for your scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS