I live in Michigan and need a dissolvable stitch removed from my prior breast lift, who can I go to? (Photo)

I had a BreastLift over a year ago but one of my dissolvable stitches that was in a knot (right in the middle at the bottom of my left breast)healed inside and never dissolved. It keeps causing issues ( cellulitis)and I keep having to take antibiotics.My PS is no longer practicing. I cant wear pushup bras or go braless, friction irritates it.Who can I get to cut it out? What will be the cost?

I live in Michigan and need a dissolvable stitch removed from my prior breast lift, who can I go to?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!