To Doctors that perform ThermiVa treatments. Post treatments I now have an ejaculate with intercourse. Any testimony re this?

After ThermiVa treatments,during intercourse,I noticed that"I squirted"approximately 2-3 oz of clear fluid from my vagina.The fluid didn't look or smell like urine,was clear.Prior,I had very intense pressure sensation,extremely pleasurable,it was not like my clitoral orgasm.Now 4 months later,I have this new orgasm 75% of the time.My Gyn doctor initially though it was urine leakage.I'm convinced it's not.ThermiVa corrected my USI and this had never happened in my 35 yr marriage priorAny insight?

You are experiencing female ejaculation

Since ThermiVa tightens the vaginal canal, you are likely experiencing more vaginal wall stimulation during penetration.  This places extra pressure on your anterior vaginal wall in the area of the "G-spot" which is located at the root of your clitoris.  This extra internal stimulation has allowed you to experience vaginal orgasms.   While the clear fluid is likely urine, it may be tinged with fluid expressed from your Skene's glands which have openings adjacent to the opening of your uretha which is located about an inch or so deep to the base of your clitoris within the anterior of your vagina just superficial to your hymen ring of tissue. Skene glands discharge a milky/cloudy fluid.  Hope this rather technical explanation helps.  Visit Wikipedia and reference the terms "orgasm" and "female ejaculation" for more info.  I really think it's great that you wish to learn more about how your body works.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa could increase the intensity of orgasms

Thank you for your question. This is very common! ThermiVa is often approached with the intent of providing vaginal and labial tightening, helping stress/urinary incontinence and relieving vaginal dryness amongst other things. However treatments also stimulate the g-spot, which could lead to more vaginal orgasms during intimacy. We have used this finding to personalize ThermiVa treatments as desired by administering heat to the g-spot region for a few additional minutes (as needed). This is all very common and one of many reasons why so many patients are extremely satisfied with ThermiVa. 

Brian M. Kinney, MD, FACS

Congratulations, it sounds like you are experiencing vaginal orgasms. Increased sensitivity and orgasmic function in both the clitoral and g-spot areas are a common result seen with ThermiVa.  Many people only experience a clitoral orgasm, but it sounds like ThermiVa has been an excellent treatment for you and now you are able to achieve vaginal orgasms. "Squirting" is not uncommon with vaginal orgasms. 

G spot Orgasm

I too have heard from my ThermiVa patients the same more intense vagina orgasms. The fluid may be from an embryonic remnant  of the prostrate gland in men. This release of fluid is quite common with vaginal or G spot orgasms.

Christine Hamori, MD

Not uncommon

What you are experiencing is a vaginal orgasm, something different than a traditional clitoral orgasm.  It is definitely there result of the Thermiva, which thickens the vaginal tissues and improves sensitivity.  What is coming out may be urine, but in the end this is not uncommon with orgasm.

Congratulations on your vaginal orgasms with Ejaculation

This is fantastic for you and a great testament to Thermiva. This is what's great about these new non-surgical modalities for treatment of vaginal looseness and stress urinary incontinence. I have seen similar response in my patients following FemiLift and the O-Shot. You would not have seen this if you had chosen to have a sling to treat your incontinence.
If your SUI is cured with strenuous activity and this occurs with an intense vaginal orgasm then it's female ejaculation. Don't let this embarrass you, instead embrace it.
See link below on how you may continue to enhance your orgasmic response with an O-Shot.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

My ThermiVa patients have seen great benefits in regards to the more intense orgasms and improved sexual satisfaction and gratification as well resolving urinary leakage. It sounds like you have done great with ThermiVa and you are now experiencing vaginal orgasms. I agree with you that it does not sound like urinary leakage. Best wishes.

Good Evening and thank you for your question.  Because ThermiVa rejuvenates the tender tissues in the vaginal vault this can lead to both better internal lubrication as well as more intense orgasms.  There have been many reported "side benefits" with ThermiVa in addition to the expected outcomes including of course decreased stress incontinence and better tightness and sensation.

Finally a therapy that offers minimal downtime (like none at all!) and maximum results!

Dr. K.

Julie Khanna, MD FRCSC
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVA and Intese Orgasm

Some people report having better orgasms and increased sensation after vaginal rejuvenation procedures. I am not suprised you having more ejaculate and this should be a "bonus" from the treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thanks for your question. One of the things ThermiVa treats is sexual or orgasmic dysfunction, so from your description, it seems like ThermiVa has worked for you! ThermiVA can help increase the moisture in that area as well.

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS