Do I have tuberous/tubular breasts? What can I do to improve the shape? (Photo)

Mastopexia /lollipop scar/implants

Thank you for submitting your photos.
My advise will be too reshape your breasts with a Mastopexia surgery with lollipop scar .Also anatomical implants will be used.
Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.Good Luck

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Do I have tuberous/tubular breasts? What can I do to improve the shape?

Thank you for your question and photo. Looking at your photos for best results it would be best to have lifting and Implants this will give you your best desired results.

What can I do to improve the shape?

From your photos- it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift and implants - that combination will make your breasts perkier, fuller and reduce the size of your areolas. 

Lift with implants provides good reshaping

Hi mebou.  Thanks for sharing photos.  You would benefit from a breast lift and placement of an implant.  Depending upon your measurements, an incision around the entire areola will probably provide enough lifting.  A full or high profile implant will provide additional lifting and cleavage.  Good luck!

Tuberous breast and ptosis

From the picture it seems there is a difference as you described between the two breasts .However, i don't think the right breast fills the description of tuberous breast . It is completely normal to have such a difference and i would say most women have some degree of that even if it is a milder difference.
A breast lift alone with a mild reduction on the other side would be one option for you to achieve symmetry and a youthful look. Another option is doing the same but adding a small implant if a larger fuller look is something you are looking for.
i advice you to go to a certified surgeon who has a large volume breast practice and is familiar with such procedures . 

You mainly have sagging breasts and a breast lift might be beneficial to improve the way that they appear. Best of luck.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. From your photos, it appears that you have breast ptosis and would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Hello. No you do not have tuberous breasts. You have "ptosis" (fall) and flaccidity of your breasts that can be corrected  with a "Breast Lift and Augmentation with Implants" placed under the pectoral muscles.Implants will enhanced your breasts contour.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Breast surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you don't have the classic picture of tuberous breasts.  You may benefit from a breast lift with or without an implant.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your pictures,  it seems that you have breast ptosis (sagging) and would  benefit from breast lifting plus or minus breast augmentation surgery. I cannot appreciate tuberous breasts characteristics in your case.
You will benefit from an in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.This consultation will allow for accurate advice that is best provided after a thorough history, physical examination, and detailed discussion of your goals. There are a lot of factors to consider when making recommendations; for example your life circumstances ( planned pregnancies, psychosocial situation…) and tolerance for scars  are factors that should be taken into consideration by you and your plastic surgeon.