650cc heavy; was wondering if salines are the same weight as the silicone's?

Hi I was wondering if sallines are the same weight as the silicones? Also, Im a 32B now and Im wearing L or XL for the bottom...like 120cm. Im 5,2 feet. I want silicones 650cc, what do you think? Thank you

Implant weight

The weight of saline and silicone implants at the same volume are just about the same weight.  Good luck.

Saline or silicone breast implants heavier?

Saline  and silicone implants have almost identical weights,  with silicone gel implants weighing slightly less.

Are saline implants the same weight as silicone?

The weight of silicone vs. saline breast implants are is similar, with silicone being slightly heavier. An in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon will assist you in determining if 650cc implants are what you want. In my practice, in consultation, you would be measured and have the opportunity to look at before and after pictures of women with similar measurements to you who chose different size implants. This has been a very helpful and successful process for my patients. Good luck. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." 

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon