I am now 25 and i don't have thick hair growth in my face what is the medicine for this?

The hair is soft not thicker and it is not growing all portion in the face. Some of the portions had no hair growth

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair. Some people are born with genes for no facial hair.

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair.  Some people are born with genes for no facial hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard growth

This follows family patterns, Ask your father and/or grandfather on both sides of your family what their experience is. Some people use Minoxzidil, but it is not very effective

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon