How soon can u have a tummy tuck done if u live in Trinidad and cost? (photos)

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy tuck and cost

Greetings and thank you for the question.  The tummy tuck could be performed around your schedule.  However, you need to account for time to spent in the US while you are recovering.  I recommend to patients traveling from other areas that they need to be in the area for 7 days minimum so they can be monitored for any issues in the immediate post-operative period. The procedure costs can vary from region to region in the country.  Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

TT and cost

Thank you for your question. Cost varies from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon in the same area. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals and they will give coat also the same time.