I'm from Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean) seeking a doctor in Colombia to perform liposuction.

Any Colombian doctors in here please leave your contact information am interested in getting my abs,back,chin and legs done

Here's a link to the board certified doctors near Columbia who perform Liposuction. 

Liposuction - Finding A Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your liposuction. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic body procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see which surgeon you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Dr. Derby Sang

I recommend you to seek for Board Certified PS in any country and choose your preference and which suits you better.

best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD