I'm interested in going to Venezuela for lipo on my belly, back, legs and chin

Can anyone suggest a reputable doctor in Venezuela plz would love to get bk my hour glass shape

Going to Venezuela for liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Venezuela is in a state of political crisis. Go at your own risk.
  • You will be safer having liposuction in the USA from a plastic surgeon to whom you can return for follow-up visits.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Going to Venezuela for liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Transfer -- 4D Body Shaping

Please see an expert for the amount of treatment you are looking for you need someone with a lot of expertise and skill.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Traveling for liposuction is worth it but stay in the USA.

Traveling to get the best lipo docs is so worth it but staying in the USA is the best advise i can give you. Find a board certified dermatologic surgeon when you want quality liposuctions. sincerely, dr hansen

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction in Venezuela

I strongly recommend that you reconsider your liposuction overseas.  Travelling that far for your surgery will make it very difficult for you to followup with your physician, even if things go very well for your surgery.  You would be much better served finding a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area, or at least in your state where there are many, many plastic surgeons who are very proficient in liposuction techniques.

Dr. L

Liposuction in Venezuela

Dr. L

Traveling Abroad for Liposuction

Thank you very much for your question. Traveling outside of the country for plastic surgery can pose many risks and significantly increase your chance for post-op complications. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon in the United States to discuss your liposuction options. He/she can determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. At this appointment, a patient coordinator can also assist in finding a payment option that fits your needs and makes the procedure affordable for your budget.

Traveling Abroad for Liposuction

Surgery abroad

Thanks for your inquiry. It is best you have surgery done locally because complications can occur anywhere and you want to be near your surgeon to be evaluated. Good Luck.  

Surgery abroad