Is there any other way but surgery to lift and enlarge the breast?

My breast needs a boost after breastfeeding the have become a bit smaller and no longer firm is there a cream or pill or anything that really works

Tank you for your question. There is no pill or cream available which is safe to take and can enlarge or lift hyour breasts. If the nipple is still above the fold beneath your breast and volume enhancement may be all that she would need.  If you do not want breast implants and fat transfer to the breast would be the only other option to enlarge the breast.

Surgery is your only option

but you could have a traditional mastopexy and implant or you could opt for less invasive but less predictable ways such as 'barbed' threads and fat grafting (which is still surgery but with much less scarring).  Anything you buy over the counter is simply wasting your money and I hope you return any such products for refunds if there is a 'money back guarantee'.

Curtis Wong, MD

Non surgical breast augmentation and lift ? Nope.

At this time, breast augmentation with breast implants or autologous fat is the only reliable way to augment the breast. 

There are many products advertised for enlarging the breast but none are safe and reliable. Surgery remains the only modality to meet your goals at this point, but if you plan more babies you may want to wait on the lift part. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD