What can I use to remove marks from my face that is either age spots or NF spots not sure? (photos)

My baby was born with nf and I'm not sure if I'm positive for it but I develop then 2 years after he was born and the keep coming

Pigmented lesion removal

Pigmented lesions are not all the same.  Melasma as well as other pigmented lesions can be superficial or deep.  Each patient will require a specific treatment tailored to their skin which can include topicals, sunscreens, newer pulsed light treatments, chemical peels and lasers.  While superficial browns can be removed with 1 treatment, resistant lesions often require multiple treatments for a safe and effective treatment.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

This appears to be melasma. However, a thorough history and examination is necessary to determine the etiology of your skin discoloration. There are options out there! The key, in the meantime, like Dr. Emer commented, is to use sunscreen and protect the skin from any inflammation (Iike a sunburn). 

Getting to the bottom of it--Combination Approach needed: lasers, peels, sunscreen

See a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. A combination approach is needed. You will need a good topical bleaching regimen and broad spectrum sunscreen that protects you against long wave UVA.  Peels, laser treatments, and pulsed light treatments work well for treatment. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer