Garment info.

What type of garment is best for full back lipo revision lipo on stomach and flanks and medial thigh lift that'll run all the way from groin to full length of buttocks and up along butt checks and connect to incision from tummy tuck to get rid of excess skin under buttocks

Garments post

There are garments that are specifically designed to cover those areas you speak of. I am sure your plastic surgery as a preferred brand he/she uses. The important thing is to ensure a good fit. You can get your measurements in the office.  My patients prefer compressive garments that are seamless as they are more comfortable . Hope this helps!

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Garment for revision liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

It sounds as though you need a short legged, high-backed jumpsuit but your surgeon should advise you. The garment itself, as you probably know, will not get rid of excess skin. It will only support your skin while you heal. If there is excess skin, liposuction will remove supporting fat and make the skin looser.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS