Are scars too wide and too dark? I got high profile 300 cc implants 11 months ago. (photos)

In a month I am getting my 2nd surgery since my breast are too small and i dont like them but the doctor said he couldn't fit anything bigger since my skin wouldn't stretch more. It's been almost a year since my surgery and my scars are so wide and dark and they also are not smooth and kinda fat. Also they seem too high. Is it normal for them to be that wide and dark? even my friends and family say they seem really ugly. Thank you for your time.

Are scars too wide and too dark?

Greetings
Thank you for your question and photos, every scar heal differently accounting to your body you can however use different creams to help improve the scar but this will not 100% heal the scar. Do consult your Surgeon before your operation about the risks, size and shape that will be expected after your surgery.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Scars

Thank you for your question and photos. The crease on your left appears to be compromised- perhaps bottoming out. The incisions may be a little wider than they need to be but typically at one year IMF incisions have faded to be very light and less noticeable. You may have a tendency to keloid or have had sun exposure on your incisions? I recommend Silicone treatments for my patients who tend to scar darkly. There may be other options as well to discuss with your Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear silentange,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your disappointing result.
 From observing your pictures, the following is noticed:
  1.  You appear to be full B cup size and I agree with you that you are too small. Your size should have been discussed before surgery.
  2 You have excessively wide cleavage.
  3.  Your breast's upper pole is not full.
  4. You have too long and wide sub mammary scars.
  5. Your folds are asymmetrical. Right crease is lower.
 Your situation is exactly the reason why I do not use the sub mammary incision. I use almost exclusively small sub areola incision which allows for a creation of a nicer cleavage, under direct vision and feel. I also use saline implants, that cost much less, feel very natural and do not require the long sub mammary fold incision, as silicone gel implants do.
 Your redo surgery will require the followings:
  1. At least , your breasts should be  one size bigger. You did not provide your chest circumference measurement in inches , which is critical for the correct implants' size selection. Let's assume that  you are currently 34 full B cup, to become 34 full C you'll need implants with volume of 450 cc. For 34 D cup - 525 cc.
  2. For bigger implants you will require capsulotomy (scar release) to accommodate the bigger implants and look natural with nice full slope.
  3. For nice cleavage , I would recommend the sub areola incision for the reasons mentioned above. This will also allows for capsulorrhaphy( internal bra ) of your right crease which will  create  symmetry of your folds.
  4. Your sub mammary incision can be revised and made narrower.
  Base on your breasts augmentation, I would suggest that you consult with other, hopefully experienced, board certified plastic surgeons , who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                Dr Widder

Scars

Everybody heals differently. In the absence of any healing problems (which are rare in breast augmentation surgery), your body will make the best scar it is genetically capable of making. While we can do things that may help to improve them, it is difficult/impossible to make a "bad scar" into a "good scar". Typically the hope is that the "bad scar" will be "less bad". Discuss this with you upcoming surgeon and he/she may recommend earlier scar treatments than typically done since you have shown a propensity to poor scars. The location looks within normal.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Incisions from breast augmentation

It is difficult to predict how the incisions will heal in each individual because so many factors go into the final scar result.  Often they fade with time.