Will my my scar fade away ? Are there treatments I can't do like laser so that it fades ?

I'm worried if I get two insisions one on each side of the butt cheek will it fade I'm really concern about this and it's really hard to find answer or is there any after treatments to get rid of the scar?

Scars on each buttocks

Scars on each buttocks will fade with time; the good news is that this incision is placed where there is soft tissue padding which will ensure optimal healing in contrast to the incision used by some surgeons over the middle of your sacrum.