Will my partner be able to feel the implant if place subfascia?

will my parntner feel the implant if I have 548cc su fascia ? With fat grafting of the flanks ? Or is intramuscular feel more natural?

Intramuscular all the way !

Intramuscular implant placement is the ideal positioning of the buttocsk implants as it cushions the implant from being felt and showing through your skin. Please see examples below.

Sub fascia butt implants

Dear Mari,    Submitting back and side view pictures of your butt would have been very helpful.   I have been in plastic surgery practice for over 29 years and performed sub fascia butt implants surgery on well over 500 patients to their delight. You can check their reviews on 'Realself'.    One of my patients is 70 years old and dating a 40 years old who said to her that she has the nicest butt in DC. She never told him about her surgery and he doesn't know...   The reality is that if your skin fat thickness is measureable (pinch it), you can't feel the implants . If it is very thin, the butt will feel like you tighten the muscles. This is a great trade of for a beautiful butt, which is the goal of most of my patients.     Sub fascia technique is much better than intra muscular technique because larger implants can be placed (my biggest is 660 cc, butt bigger implants can be used in the appropriate situation) and they look more natural and more attractive with nice 'S' curve (shelf) and nice hips' curves (hips indentation filled up).   The implants that I use are oval round ultra soft silicone implants which adds to the natural attractiveness and feel of the butts that I create.   Always, consult with experience board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of sub fascia butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo galleries, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with natural look.                             Best of luck,                                                Dr Widder                        

It is likely that your partner will feel the buttock implants. Best of luck with your desire to move forward.

"Subfascial" Buttock implant palpability

Regardless of the size of the buttock implant, it will always be more visible and palpable when placed on top of the muscle/subfascial compared to intramuscular/under the gluteus maximus. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD