Can I get laser treatment or dermabrasion or other treatments in order to fade away butt implant scar?

What the best way to insert butt implants ? Two incisions one on each cheek or one in the middle ? Also can get laser or dermabrasion to get rid of the scar ? I don't want any scar tissue !! Please help

Best technique for butt implants

Thank you for your question about butt implant technique. For the butt implant procedure, I prefer the two-incision approach on either side of the inter-gluteal crease in the intramuscular layer. I have found that this approach reduces the risk of postoperative infection as compared to the one incision approach. The one incision approach utilizes an area called the pre-sacral fascia which is much thinner and there is less blood flow. This makes the one-incision approach more prone to opening up into a wound because there is less vascularity and more tension. 

I would suggest to wait several weeks after your surgery to get the dermabrasion on that area, so that you can allow the skin to heal naturally on its own first. 

Best technique for butt implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}