I want at least 548cc placed under muscle with incision down in the butt crack. Is that too much to ask? (Photo)

I wan ons incision down the butt crack with 548cc or bigger implant placed under the muscle !! I can't find a doctor that will do that and I spend over 700$. Talking to different doctor but the all usually ether do sub fascia or make two incision in each butt cheek,please help or recommend someone !!

Incision down the middle

Don't know why you are so stressed about your incision being placed along the center of your incision. This incision is associated with higher infection rate because the tissues in the center of your buttocks are so thin and friable; the reason doctors are telling you to use two separate incisions is because this incision heals better and is associated with significantly reduced infection rates. Also, buttocks implants need to be placed in the muscle, otherwise the implant edge will be visible and again more prone to infection and extrusion.

Butt Augmentation

Thanks for submitting your photos. Reshaping your buttock can be combined  with a liposuction  and an implant together + fat injection at your butt. The size of the implant should be maximum  500 cc.  Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Want at least 548cc butt implants

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible...even in the most petite patients. Traditionally, teardrop oval implants have a 30+% risk of rotation and thus unnaturally change the buttock shape/appearance when doing so.  However i have recently created and patented a new "Stanton Anatomic" shaped implant that avoids this issue. The benefit of this is the fact that ~80% of women patients have more of an oval shaped buttock cheek than round, thus creating a much more natural and harmonious buttock contour. Thus, the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.  The largest stock buttock implant currently available in the USA is a 690cc round implant. For the implant brand i prefer and my Stanton Anatomic Oval implants, the largest is 600cc. Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'. Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants should only be placed under or at least within the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving. Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant much over 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal.  Be aware, the "subfascial" space that is sometimes talked about is not a real potential space to place a buttock implant. It is essentially the same as a subcutaneous pocket (ie under the skin only) and therefore should be avoided at all costs. Some of those sought after video-vixen and celeb-types (without mentioning names) with cartoonish bottoms could have either gotten extremely lucky with a huge oversized implant (very unlikely if properly placed under the muscle), had a very large volume of filler injected such as silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, or hydrogel - all NOT recommended because of high risk of severe infections, migration and/or hardening over time,  and even deadly consequences in rare but significant instances (if mistakenly injected into the blood stream); and/or have been genetically "blessed" - although quite unlikely. I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Fat transfer later on must be done very carefully and cautiously, preferably by the original surgeon, for the very same reasons as above. In both instances, the risk/reward ratio is very high (meaning high risk to very low potential reward) because over 80% of the fat is likely to melt away yielding very small gains in augmentation.  Nonetheless, buttock implants are a proven safe and effective method of buttock augmentation as long as the recommendations of a board certified plastic surgeon specialist are adhered to. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Implants

The incision used for buttock implants is in the inter-gluteal fold (Crack). A one incision and its variation has a very high incidence of complications and delayed healing leading to loss of the implant.Two incisions slightly off the midline heals much better and still well hidden in the inter-gluteal fold.

Butt implants

Single incisions have a higher risk of breakdown.  I prefer two incision and intramuscular placement. Best of luck.