Can I ask my doctor to do my butt implant under muscle or with in instead of sub facia ?

Do I have a say on where on the buttocks the implant should be place or does the doctor simply used his prefer method! I really like this doctor and his before and after picture but he places the implant sub facia but I really want my implants to be placed under the muscle or at least within the muscle !!!

No one that I know of places it under the muscle. They are often placed within the muscle.  Yes, it is best to discuss with your doctor you preferred location.

Buttock Implants

You, as the patient, absolutely have the option and the decision. Find a plastic surgeon with those qualities and expertise to explain all the pros and cons of every technique and then you can make a good decision

Buttock implant placement

It sounds as though you have already done your research and answered your own question. If your doctor is not already recommending sub or intra-muscular placement then chances are s/he is not comfortable with that technique...enough said. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants

You should definitely have your butt implants placed intramuscularly or you will risk feeling the edge of your implant especially laterally. Please see example of buttock implants below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD