How much costs a rhinoplasty like to reduce the bump on your nose?

Rhinoplasty cost...

Rhinoplasty cost will vary from surgeon to surgeon but is usually between $5000 and $10000. More important than price is the experience and results of the surgeon. If you go to cheap the first time and need it fixed, it would end up costing a lot more than just doing it right the first time.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty cost

Thanks for the question. 

I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

How much cost is a rhinoplasty to reduce the bump on your nose?

The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be shaved down in order to remove it.  Osteotomies are then required of the nasal bones to narrow them.  Is also important to make sure the tip balances with the new Bridge line.  The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the rhinoplasty in addition to all of the postoperative follow-up appointments.  For more information, our recurrent price list, and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty fee

I think the more important questions is, who are you going to allow to operate on you?  Remember caveat emptor( buyer beware!)  Sometimes hunting for a low fee might cost you more in the end.  

Rhinoplasty

Prices varies from Surgeon and location, in DR the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for this surgery will be from 3500 - 5000 when performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I would recommend you first to decide where you want to have your surgery done, and then pick a few Surgeons and consult until you find someone you feel you can trust. Make sure to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who perform his surgeries in an accredited facility

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Rhinoplasty costs

Costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and state to state. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area (try the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website) and then call each office for a quote.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  Cost of rhinoplasty varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty costs

There are three costs involved with surgery:

Surgery costs

Hospital costs (time based)

Anesthesia costs (time based)

In the central NJ area, here are the ranges

Surgery - 4000 - 7000

Facility. - ~ 1600 for 3 hours

Anesthesia - wide range depending on level of insurance input (400 - 1263, possibly slightly more) 

For most rhinoplasties, it's usually between 6-7500 in total costs. There are indivual differences that can decrease or increase the costs, but it then will depend on the level of functional problems as well ( trouble breathing, etc...)

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon