Can't I get 548cc round butt implant and fat grafting of the flanks for $9,000? (photos)

I found a few doctor that would doit but there are certain methods I don't like I want 548cc placed under the muscle not sub fascia and fat grafting of the flanks with a small incision scar easy to face away ! I don't want any scar tissue ! Please help

Butt implant+Liposuction+fat injection

thanks for your photos.Based on them first a liposuction can be performed and after the fat can be injected and combined with butt implants.The implants should be maximum 500 cc. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Butt implants

I prefer an intramuscular approach for many patients. It really depends upon their anatomy.  Best of luck!

Buttock Implants

This is your body and your safety. Do not put it the lowest bidder.Seek the best quality when it comes to surgery.

Butt implants and fat grafting performed simultaneously

We perform simultaneous fat grafting and buttocks implants. We always place our implant in the muscle, use the round implants, and utilize fat grafting to build up the lateral buttocks region; A consultation can confirm that a 548 cc implant would fit properly on your buttocks.

Arian Mowlavi, MD