Is it safe to have Laser treatments for facial hair removal if other parts of body has had many laser treatments?

Thank you for your query. Yes laser hair removal can be done on the face if other treatments are doe on other parts of the body. Laser hair removal is a safe procedure that works on the principle of selective photothermolysis and causes permanent hair reduction.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal -- Seek an Expert

Yes laser hair removal can be performed safely. In my practice I use diode lasers for the best outcome. I typically have patients do every 4 weeks for the first 3 times and then every 4-6 weeks for 3 times after. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer