Best Treatment(s) for Fine Lines (Crows Feet, Smile)/Undereye Crepiness AND Pigmentation/Sun Spots?

I am 29, very fair/porcelain skin with some light tan/faded freckling (Irish descent, I stay out of the sun & daily SPF 25). I have some fine lines in the way of crows feet and undereye and a bit of undereye crepiness when I smile. When at rest, some of the crows feet/undereye lines are still visible. Is there a treatment or combo of treatments that would treat mainly the static fine lines but also the pigmentation and improve elasticity of my skin? Most interested in resurfacing methods.

Good Candidate for Microneedling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello! Thank you for your question. From your description, you sound like a good candidate

for microneedling. Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure in which your skin is

punctured by tiny, shallow needles creating tiny puncture wounds. Your body's natural response

to these wounds will be to produce enough natural collagen to cure the treated areas, the

collagen will also rejuvenate your skin, adding volume and getting rid of scars, dark spots and

sun damage. Microneedling is a natural way to revive the skin as it uses your body's own

natural defences.

San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon