I am only getting one treatment of MIRADRY because that's all I could afford!! Will one treatment do?

MiraDry Treatments

In order to maximize efficacy, ask the provider to perform a level 5 treatment if you are only getting one treatments to maximize treatment efficacy. Read the miraDry book provided on the link below: 

One miraDry treatment

One treatment is typically enough for 80% of the people we treat.  If you need a second treatment, we charge half price.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Miradry treatments in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in Miradry treatments in Los Angeles. Perform a Level 5 treatment to maximize your results. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Miradry

I am sure you will get at least a 50% reduction in sweating with only one treatment. The reason we do two is to make sure every sweat gland is treated...if you go to a well established practice that has been doing the procedure since the machine was introduced you should get good results.

Laura E. Skellchock, MD (in memoriam)
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon