18 year old man. Treatment for sun damaged skin?

I'm a 18 year old man, due to over exposure to sun my face is tanned to a very large extent, my skin color has become very dark. I tried many suntan removal creams and also some home remedies but i can't get my original fair glowing skin. Please help me and also i'm worried that my skin may be damaged by using chemical peels by this early age of 18. So please suggest me a suitable treatment. Thanks

Doctor Answers 1

Sundamaged Skin Treatment

Please post photos otherwise there is no way for us to give you an informed answer.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.