I'm 19 years old. What is the best treatment for saggy skin after weightloss?

What's the best treatment for loose skin? I've lost 6stone over a year ago, and my skin is still quite loose. I'm 19, but my skin is taking really long to gain elasticity. The areas I want to target are my thighs, arms and maybe stomach/ abdomen. I also have light stretch marks around those areas and would love to get rid of them. Also, what is the difference between radio frequency and laser skin tightening? Could you provide me with an estimate of costs? Many thanks :)

Procedures for sagging skin

There are a few very optimal options for tightening saggy skin:
1.  Skin firming treatments using radiofrequency (such as 3Deep), or ultrasound (such Ultherapy). They are equally as effective. Depending on the extent of sagging you will need 6-10 treatments.
or
(2) Surgery to remove excess skin

Los Angeles Dermatologist