Does This Treatment Do Anything for "Old" Necks?

Fraxel

Fraxel Helps Rejuvenate Necks

Fraxel lasers can resurface crepey neck skin and stimulate the production of new collagen. Depending on how lax your skin is, that may be sufficient to tighten your neck. If not, I'd recommend combination therapy with Ultherapy. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to rejuvenate your neck

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel is a great laser for "old necks" combined with Thermage

I have the best  results when I combine the two modalities of Fraxel and Thermage for treating the neck.  I use Fraxel for helping to minimize the wrinkles and discoloration.  I use Thermage to tighten the skin.  The combination provides great results!