26 y.o. female w/ bags under my eyes. Plastic Surgeon suggests Perlane fillers or a Blephoplasty. What do you suggest at my age?

Im a 26 year old female and have bags under my eyes. Have seen a Plastic surgeon and he suggests Perlane fillers or a Blephoplasty. What do you suggest at my age?

Doctor Answers 2

Treatment for under eye bags?

The ideal treatment depends on your individual circumstances, and an exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. Restylane generally yields a great result for the tear trough for the right patient. I would recommend consulting with an experienced plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or facial plastic surgeon. They are all great choices. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 47 reviews

Under Eye Bags

It depends on how bad the bags are under the eyes, but generally starting out with something that is reversible is advisable such as Restylane.  There isn't anything that is specific for any particular age.  It all depends on your anatomy and the results you seek.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.