Treatment for depressed scars in corners of mouth? (photo)

I've had angular cheilitis for well over a year and finally I think it's gone no idea why it was even there in the first place my doctor checked everything and was stumped so long story short I have these disgusting depressed kind of scars basically looks like wrinkles in the corner of my mouth I'm a 20 yr old female so I'm really self conscious of it and makeup makes it look even worse is there any way to get rid of them? I'm desperate for anything someone please HELP

Doctor Answers 1

Angular chelitis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Surgical scar revision is not likely an option. You are correct to defer to your physician for treatment of this non-surgical problem. 

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.