What treatment can I get done for deep dented scar on the bridge of my nose?

I split my nose open 4 years ago a friend was fell on me and her tooth went in my nose I should of got a stitch but never. I have a dented scar on the bridge of my nose iv had fillers.lasertreatment but ended up with really dark round circle covering the scar and the skin ended up reay wrinkled I have now been getin dermapen which has improved it although I have days were it is really bad and the dent shows bad it depreses me is there any surgery I can have done?I will try anythingThanks

Doctor Answers 1

Options for nose scar removal - Los Angeles

Atrophic scars can benefit from subcision, fillers, and surgery. Options depend on the exact location of the scars. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.