Is There a Treatment to Make my Eyelids Symmetrical?

My eyelids do not close symmetrically. The left does not open as wide as the right. It is exaggerated when I’m drinking so I will attach a picture where I’m drunk to make it more obvious lol. Is there a safe and affordable way to correct this?

Asymmetric eyelids

Thank you for the question and the photo. It would be best for you to see a plastic surgeon or a neurologist to address this issue. Eyelid problems can of muscle, nerve, trauma or congenital origin. I would be inappropriate to give you treatment when the cause of asymmetry is unknown. Good luck.

Asymmetric eyelids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}