What is the Best Treatment for Cellulite-Velashape Vs Velasmooth Vs Endermology

I,m 5.4 , 120 pound and I have not much cellulite in my legs and butt , and I have cellulite on my belly, which treatment do you recommend?? what is the best treatment today. Thanks

Effective Clinical Treatments for Cellulite

Approximately, 85% of all women are affected by bumpy, dimpled, unappealing cellulite.  As #cellulite is caused by fibrous bands underneath the skin that compress #fat, #diet and exercise do little to help the appearance of this condition.  Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina. 

ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  #Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

Also, VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  #VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Velashape  or Velasmooth as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze is a new one-time treatment for Cellulite that recently got FDA approval

Cellulaze changes the structure of cellulite to effect a more permanent cure than any other procedure that has been used.  The cellulite bands are released, the herniated fat bulges removed and the skin is tightened.   This treatment has been carefully studied in an FDA approved protocol showing excellent improvement that lasts for at least a year if not permanently.  This is a major breakthrough in the treatment of cellulite.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment wtih Velashape or Thermage

As Velashape provides more energy than Endermologie there might be better results.  Occasionally the radiofrequency energy of Thermage can produce improvement in the cellulite appearance. These treatments certainly may require maintenance treatments as long term results in cellulite are not realistic.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze skin tightening

I think the real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is when the laser tightens the skin to reduce the cellulite. Most of the energy delivered during the procedure is from running the laser in very close proximity to the deep surface of the skin. This stimulates skin thickening and tightening which reduces the appearance of the cellulite. If you don't deliver enough energy to the skin or don't get the laser close enough the results are less predictable. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Hope this helps! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon